GTC Ticket Policies
GTC Ticket Policies
- All tickets for every performance are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets can be purchased online through our 2019/2020 Season page, our Ticket Information page, or in person at our box office 30 minutes prior to every performance.
- All youth 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult for the entirety of the performance(s) they attend. Youth without an adult present will not be admitted.
- All information and policies are subject to change.
- Tickets held at Will Call will be available to pick up at our box office 30 minutes prior to every performance.
- Will Call tickets can only be picked up by the ticket purchaser unless the purchaser has contacted our box office directly to hold them under another authorized person's name.
- Tickets may only be held under the name of individuals 16 years of age or older.
- All sales are final. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Ticket exchanges are available for all ticket holders for the same title for a $5.00 fee per transaction. All exchanges are subject to availability at the time of exchange and requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to the originally scheduled performance.
- To request an exchange, please contact our box office at [email protected] .
- Educator Discount: Tennessee teachers (pre-K through 12th grade) and Tennessee Independent Home School teachers are eligible for the Educator Discount by showing a valid school ID or a copy of the current intent to Home School form submitted to their local school district.
- Military Discount: Active duty, retired, or reserve military are eligible for the Military Discount by showing a valid ID card (DD Form 2 or 2A), discharge papers (DD-214), or military dependent ID card (for spouse or children of active duty military personnel).
- College Student Discount: Tennessee college students are eligible for the College Student Discount by showing a current school photo ID.
- First Responders (police, firefighters, and EMTs/paramedics) and Registered Nurses Discount: First responders and RNs are eligible for the First Responder/Nurse Discount by showing their valid ID card.
- PLEASE NOTE: Discounts apply only to tickets purchased at the door and only to the eligible individual (not their guests or family) unless noted above. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Don't get scammed! Garden Theatre Company does not issue coupons through any person or entity, except our own organization. GTC only provides discounts through those mentioned above, GTC discount programs, or referral codes (which will also include our copyrighted brand logo and expiration date) issued directly from our organization or approved community partners.
- Discounts or coupons for any Garden Theatre Company event, performance, camp, product, etc. distributed by any other person or entity other than GTC itself or approved community partners will not be honored or considered valid.
- We do not offer group rates at this time.
- We accept payment in the forms of cash (at the door only), Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept any checks.
- Contact our box office at [email protected] .